18th Street Arts supporters share our values that art-making is an essential part of a vibrant, just and healthy society. Through their support they are making an investment in enriching communities through the creation of new art works by local, national and international artists that are presented and shared with a global audience through free and accessible programs.
Support for specific 18th Street Arts Center programs or events offers the opportunity for your business to target giving to underwrite internationally-recognized local and international contemporary artists and innovative programming that enriches the greater Los Angeles community. 18th Street Arts Center is committed to creating tailored partnerships that are mutually beneficial and make significant impacts on the arts and our community.
REASONS TO BECOME A CORPORATE SPONSOR:
Please download the 18th Street Sponsorship Deck.
- Build community vibrancy – By supporting local arts you create a more vibrant and interesting community for current and future employees and your customer base.
- Increase market share – Through arts partnerships you can engage quickly and effectively with new and existing customers. In fact businesses agree that arts partnerships increase name recognition by 79% ( The Partnership Movement, Americans for the Arts, 2013).
- Engaging and creative messaging – An arts sponsorship can help advance corporate objectives and strategies to educate the public about core business issues, values, products and brand.
- Increase employee satisfaction – Involvement in community-based arts and culture opportunities lead to higher levels of employee satisfaction, especially for millennial’s.
- Embrace diversity and team-building – The arts create an environment that blends backgrounds, ethnicities and culture. Arts participation enables employees to grapple with workplace concerns and become familiar with their coworkers, locally or globally.
- Distinguish your company from the competition – a commitment to the arts indicates your company’s values of innovative thinking, creativity and culture.
- Enhance public relations activities – By partnering with the arts you demonstrate a commitment to community enrichment. 18th Street Arts Center has a wide reach in our community and places a significant role in the community.
- Reinforce marketing goals – Art organizations leverage broad and loyal support from a wide demographic to which you as a corporate sponsor would have select access.
ADDITIONAL BENEFITS FOR CORPORATE PARTNERS:
- High-profile Acknowledgement and Public Recognition
- Direct Marketing Benefits
- Client/Employee Hospitality
* Significant portion of corporate sponsorship contributions are tax-deductible.
ADDITIONAL WAYS TO GIVE:
Employee Matching Gifts
Show your support by matching your employees’ contributions to 18th Street Arts Center.
Gifts of services and product donations are an important form of support that augment the quality and reach of our artistic programs.
To learn how to participate in corporate giving opportunities, please contact Sue Bell Yank at email@example.com.