Borderless – An Global Arts Membership Program
Borderless is an exclusive program for those who are committed to supporting the work of American and international contemporary artists. Your contribution underwrites the development of new works-in-progress by notable rising and established international artists during their residencies at 18th Street Arts Center. With behind-the-scenes access to outstanding artists and cutting-edge art spaces from around the world, you gain the opportunity to deepen your knowledge about contemporary art, the creative process, and citizen diplomacy in a friendly, intimate environment.
The Borderless annual membership starts at $1000, or make a gift of $2000 or more and receive a limited edition artist multiple created annually.
Your membership can be fulfilled through a one-time gift or through a monthly automatic payment. Monthly installments can be as low as $84/month. Members can also elect to join as a sustaining member to have their membership automatically renewed, annually.
At the $1000 and above level, you will be invited to quarterly intimate engagements just for our members, including:
- Virtual tours of galleries and cutting-edge artist run spaces around the world, including Tokyo, Hong Kong, Mexico City, Delhi, and others.
- Intimate virtual studio visits with international artists from India, Iraq, China, Mexico City, Japan, and beyond.
- Curator-led virtual tours of private collections from around the world
- Private exhibition tours and curator walkthroughs
- Studio visits with international visiting and local LA artists
- Complimentary annual catalogue
- Recognition on website and in annual catalogue
- Significant portion of membership gifts are tax-deductible
Members at the $2000 level will also receive a limited edition artist multiple yearly.
For questions about membership and benefits including setting-up a pledge agreement please email Melissa Anderson-Vincent.